Next RIDE: TBA
Next EVENT:
TBA

8.4.08

Gertak Sanggul Recce 06 April 2008

Gertak Sanggul Recce at EveryTrailMap created by EveryTrail:Share GPS tracks


We went to what we left off last recce. We managed to puncture out and found the missing link this time. It was not an easy ride. I could feel my heart was about to explode after I finished the climb that takes me to the tar road, which was the remnent of the adbandoned golf course that we never completed. Along the way we also found some potential trail that's worth exploring in future. The ride started at around 9am after we got my highschool buddy showed up and ended at noon. Total distance traveled, 7.2km.



Gertak Sanggul Recce - Widget powered by: EveryTrail


More pictures: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=oc6i5yj.95u5jgb3&x=0&y=-rpnuhn&localeid=en_US

No comments: